Florida Product Councils (“FPC’s”) are small, intimate groups of State of Florida ULI Members who meet for a day of programming at the ULI Statewide Conference and a minimum of one other meeting during the year. The FPC initiative is modeled after the National Product Council Program of ULI, but is available to all ULI members and is designed for Florida participants. FPC meetings usually consist of guest speakers, sharing best practices, case studies, round table discussions, and possible off-site private tours.
- Provide an avenue for all members to experience the value of ULI, particularly those that are unable to regularly attend the National Conferences or participate at the Full Membership level.
- Attract to membership the most talented and successful people in the real estate development field.
- Provide a forum for information exchange on state-of-the-art real estate practices.
- Develop and maintain an informational and response capability for addressing development problems and opportunities.
- Provide an industry focus on the major social and economic issues of the day.
- Provide input to impact and influence community attitudes and lifestyles regarding development.
- Apply research to innovative applications in land use planning.
- Capitalize upon the efforts of ULI’s membership talent to strengthen the Institute’s overall impact and thrust.
- Provide a forum for discussing the priorities of the institute as they relate to their business