Florida Product Council Day: April 3, 2024
Information for Florida Product Council Members
Registration for the Florida Summit is required to attend the Florida Product Council meetings.
All Florida Product Councils will meet at different office locations in Tampa on the afternoon of April 3 followed by an evening reception at the JW Marriott Tampa Water Street the day before the Florida Summit.
The Florida Product Councils play a key role in ULI’s mission to shape the future of the built environment for transformative impact in communities worldwide.
Florida Product Councils (“FPC’s”) are small, intimate groups of ULI Members from across the state who meet throughout the year to exchange information and share best practices. Modeled after the National Product Council Program of ULI, the Florida Product Councils are designed for Florida participants, offering our industry leaders vital opportunities to further ULI’s mission.
The FPCs meet for a day of programming at the ULI Statewide Conference and a minimum of one other meeting during the year. Meetings usually consist of guest speakers, sharing best practices, case studies, round table discussions, and possible off-site private tours.
- Provide an avenue for all members to experience the value of ULI, particularly those that are unable to regularly attend the National Conferences or participate at the Full Membership level.
- Attract to membership the most talented and successful people in the real estate development field.
- Provide a forum for information exchange on state-of-the-art real estate practices.
- Develop and maintain an informational and response capability for addressing development problems and opportunities.
- Provide an industry focus on the major social and economic issues of the day.
- Provide input to impact and influence community attitudes and lifestyles regarding development.
- Apply research to innovative applications in land use planning.
- Capitalize upon the efforts of ULI’s membership talent to strengthen the Institute’s overall impact and thrust.
- Provide a forum for discussing the priorities of the institute as they relate to their business
Product Council Areas of Activity:
- Affordable & Workforce Housing Council (AWHC)
- Community & Housing Development Council (CHDC)
- Hospitality & Recreational Development Council (HRDC)
- Industrial Development Council (IDC)
- Multi-Family Development Council (MFDC)
- Retail Development Council (RDC)
- Urban Development/Mixed Use Development Council (UDMUC)
Join a Florida Product Council:
Apply to Join a Florida Product Council
For more information, contact:
ULI Florida Product Council Coordinator Jackie Davis
Email: [email protected]