In the Fall of 2013, Florida’s five ULI District Councils were awarded a $25,000 grant to plan and execute their newest initiative Building Healthy Places. The goal of the statewide initiative is to encourage the Florida real estate industry, business and civic and community leaders to update policy and design standards to include those that promote public health.
The five Florida ULI District Councils completed local workshops, one in each district. The results and subsequent report were revealed at the annual statewide ULI Florida Summit held June 11-13, 2014 in Orlando.
Statewide Workshop Dates:
- Feb. 28, 2014 – ULI Central Florida
- March 12, 2014 – ULI SW Florida
- March 13, 2014 – ULI SE Florida
- March 26, 2014 – ULI North Florida
- March 27, 2014 – ULI Tampa Bay
- June 13, 2014 – ULI Florida Summit General Session
‘Building Healthy Places – Leveraging Concepts Into Cash’
Please contact the staff at ULI Tampa Bay for more information.